1. I?think?we?can?meet?your?requirement.?
我想我們能滿足您的要求。
2. Before the formal contract is drawn up we would like to restare the main points of the agreenment.
在正式簽約之前文明可以重申一下協議中的重點內容。
3. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?
您對協議中的條款有任何建議嗎?
4. Thank?you?for?your?cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
5. All?products?have?to?pass?strict?inspection?before?they?go?out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。
6. 0There?is?a?poor?market?for?these?articles.
這些商品暢銷。
7. If?you?wants?to?make?any?changes,?minor?alternations?can?be?made?then.?
如果你有什么意見的話,?我們還可以對計劃稍加修改。
8. That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能了解全面的情況。
9. You're going out of your way for us,I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。
10. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time taking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閑聊強。
11. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
相信你在指定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。
12. We believe taht the quelity is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為質量是一個企業的靈魂
13. No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這么有經驗。
14. I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想了解一些。
15. If you insist,I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
16. I wonder what your impression of us is?
不知您對我們的印象如何呢?
17. I'd like to introduce you to our company,Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什么特別想知道的嗎?
18. We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要采取了一些國際上的慣例做法。
19. What about placing a trial order?
何不先試訂貨?
20. We offer you our best prices,at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
我們向你們報最優惠價,按此我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。